Monday, July 12, 2010

A Happy Monday!

I've been looking forward to today, because now I can announce that I have joined the DT at Kaboodle Doodles!! I'm soooo excited about it and have had tons of fun so far! They are a talented bunch!!
The challenge this fortnight has a Luau theme. The sponser, Deedee's Digis kindly gave us some of their brand new digis to play with. Here's what I've come up with.



Ya gotta play if ya wanna win! Deedee's Digi's is giving the winner 5 digi's of their choice! There is also the Top 3 honor up for grabs!

Thanks for stopping by,
Farrah

6 comments:

Pink Room Therapy Designs said...

Love those glittered letters Farrah! What a fun card!

JanR said...

Congrats on your DT appointment! Love the glitter on your card.

Juls said...

gorgeous!! Love the colours the images and the sparkle!! Just fab!! Hugs Juls

Jill said...

Great card Farrah, pleased to have you with us on the DT. Jill x

Faye said...

Yay! Congratulations! I am so pleased for you, this is such a well deserved DT spot, I hope you enjoy it as much as I did, the girls are lovely. As for your card, it's inspiring. I feel like drinking a pina colado now! ;)
xxx

Anonymous said...

How FUN, Farrah! This definitely has the luau/summer party feel to it. Love the palm tree as a letter in your greeting, and all the great sparkle! Hugs, Deedee