Sunday, February 6, 2011

Goodbye Ribbon Scraps!

Well ,it's Monday. I am pretty sure that today is gonna be a loooooong day for me. At 4 pm, after I pick my daughter up from school, I have to take my boys - for those who don't know, I have 4 year old twin boys - to the doctor for their check-up. They know they have to get their needles today and are so stressed over it. Then were all going to the in-laws for dinner. Then, from there I have to drive back to the school because tonight is Kindergarten registration. I'm hoping to be finished and relaxing in bed by 10 pm.
On the plus side, today starts a fantastic new challenge at Kaboodle Doodles!!
USE UP YOUR OLD RIBBONS. I love this challenge idea!! Our sponser is the fabulous
Stamping Boutique and the randomly chosen winner will receive 5 images!! Check them out, their stamps are great!
So let's see your creations using ribbon, ribbon and more ribbon.


Also for these challenges -
Allsorts. IT MUST BE LOVE.
Simon Says Stamps. LOVE IS IN THE AIR.
Oh, I just love this romantic time of year!! Hopefully my hubby knows me well enough to buy me a pack of designer papers instead of flowers for Valentine's Day ;)
Farrah

7 comments:

Jill said...

Great way of using up ribbon! Lovely bright card Farrah! Jill x

Juls said...

gorgeous!!! Loving the bright zingly colours and the way you have used the ribbon!!! Just too gorgeous!! Hugs Juls

Stella said...

So happy, bright and cute. Your car dis beautiful! I hope you survived your busy schedule :)
Stella

Mandy said...

Farrah your card is adorable, such a sweet image and I love the way you've used the ribbon.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp
hugs Mandy xx

Debs said...

Beuatiful card Farrah - the ribbon is stunning!
Thanks for sharing the love with us at Allsorts this week.
Good luck
Debs xx

Davi said...

Love this it is just totally fun. The cute image, loopy bow and those x&o's!!

JustYolie said...

Adorable card, the image is so cute! Thanks for sharing the tip.