Thursday, May 31, 2012

Man Tags.

Gotta be quick! I'm attempting to do this post while the boys are preoccupied with Play-Doh. A couple of tags for the guys. I started out knowing I wanted to use bottle caps, then decided to use the beer bottle shape for the second tag. If the Cricut has a beer die-cut I KNOW I don't have that cartridge :) so I bit the bullet and freehanded it.
Likely liquid snow would be the best choice for the foam but I don't have any and am trying to use more of the things I DO have on hand, rather than buy MORE stuff. I mixed Glossy Accent with paint and a smidge of glitter.
I made this for the current challenge at CAS-ual Fridays.
They ask for a masculine project using designer paper. I've used Kraft cardstock, the green paper is from DCWV and the chevron paper is Basic Grey.
Also for these challenges - Karen's Doodles. CHEERS
Tuesday Throwdown. MAKE IT MASCULINE
Simon Says Stamp and Show. FOR THE BOYS
Thanks for looking,
Farrah

10 comments:

Dan said...

Great combo of bottle cap and rosette! The Design Team are really pleased that you joined us for the Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge this week - Thank you!

Dana said...

Whatever you used for the foam looks awesome! I love your freehanded beer bottle too!
I'm so glad you joined us for CAS-ual Fridays:) These tags are super cool.

Shannon White said...

Wow! These are Fabulous tags! Love both! Super combo of the bottle cap sentiment atop the rosette! Super color combo and dp's too! So glad you could join us at Tuesday Throwdown! 8-)

Angie Tieman said...

Very cool! Love how you used the bottle caps and bottles! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

* Üla * said...

What an awesome tag,Farrah!
Thank you for joining us at EKEF.
Hugs Ula

Aletta said...

Prachtige creatie...

Leuk dat je meedoet met EKEF

Groetjes Aletta

Anonymous said...

Beautiful tag!

Thanks for joining us at EKEF.

Hugs,
Helene

Petra said...

just love your tags!!
Thanks for playing along at EKEF!
bye Petra

Jocelyn Olson said...

I LOL'd seeing your tags! Love them! I love how you made the foam on the beer--it's perfect!

Sylvia said...

What fun tags, Farrah, love the bottle tops! You are on the Moxie fab Blog roll and I am playing with them today, your number rolled up! You have a fun blog!