Wednesday, September 22, 2010
A couple years ago my mom gave this puzzle to my sons. Then they outgrew it, and I was all ready to drop it into the garbage. Then I changed my mind. I didn't actually expect to like the finished results, it began as an experiment. The puzzle used to be bare wood, only the letters were painted. They were bright, primary colours. I wanted to see if I could change the whole look of it! I think it turned out kinda cute. Incase I decide to sell it at the coming bazaar, I made a matching gift tag.
I used die-cuts on the letters. I made a lamb for L...etc...
For these challenges -
The Shabby Tea Room. SCHOOL THEME.
Stampin' for the Weekend. TAG IT.
Stamptacular Sunday. USE A GRID. I'm a faithful player at those 3 challenges. This next one is new to me, I just discovered it while browsing around the last week...
Clearly i Stamp. USE AN OWL.
Thanks for looking,