Monday, September 27, 2010
I found this neat vintage clip art on an old CD of mine. As I couldn't decide which one I liked the most, I decided to get a real jump on my holiday cards and make 4 at once. I used the same LO and style for each. I wanted to give them a worn, beaten look so I used all my known distressing techniques. Ripped edges, inking, stickles, etc....
Then I was all ready to take some pics and my camera up and died! Shaddy piece of machinery! But alls well that ends well. My good friend with photography skills far exceeding mine took these photos for me. I owe her one, for sure!
These cards were made with Sir Stamp Alot and their outrageous goodies bouncing around in my head. (And I ALMOST didn't finish in time!!)