Monday, January 3, 2011

Penguin Gable Box.


We at Kaboodle Doodles thought we'd make things easy to start off the New Year. So our challenge this week is
ANYTHING GOES!!!
Don'tcha just love when that happens?! Complete freedom to make whatever you wish!! Can't wait to see what you come up with.
Our sponser is Chi Chi Memories. A lot of cute stamps available there and the winner can have 3 of their choosing!!
For my project I made a gable box. I love these for holding small gifts. I was thinking about something for the kids when I made this. And I used my new blending chalks!! They are fantastic!! Don't really know how I survived so long without them, but then again, I ALWAYS think that anytime I get a new toy!!


Also for these challenges -
Southern Girls Challenge. ANYTHING GOES.
Digital Tuesday. ANYTHING GOES.
Thanks for stopping by and hope you'll play along,
Farrah

19 comments:

Little Scraps of Heaven Designs said...

cute box. I found your blog on feline playful.

Jill said...

Ooh I love boxes and yours is gorgeous and suits that image so well Farrah! Jill x

Juls said...

this is fab!! Love the big orange flower! Hugs Juls

Tammylee said...

Very cute! Great blog! A friend from Feline Playful!

Tammylee

Donnas Den said...

Great Project, Farrah.

Donna x

Unknown said...

Awww what a cutie, love your project, really colourful. xxx

Anonymous said...

Very cute bag.... I love it... I am a from Feline Playful and a new follower

Margo said...

Hi Farrah,
I love your box !
Lovely stamp !
Greetz
Margo

Anne-Marije said...

What a nice box!
Thanks for joining us at the Digital Tuesday Challenge...
xxx Anne-Marije

Stella said...

Lovely box! The fresh and bright papers and embellishments are going so well with that cute penguin, Gorgeous!

JanR said...

Soooooo cute! Love that flower.

Margreet said...

Love your card and blog....found you via Eline Playful...became your follower!
xxx Margreet

McCrafty's Cards said...

What a gorgeous little bos, I like the image.
Kevin xx

dj1952 said...

Your box is fantastic! I'm here from the Feline Playful. You have a great blog. Hugs, dj

Anonymous said...

Hi,
I am from Feline Playful blog.
I am a new Followers of your blog.
Your blog is beautiful.
Happy New Year!
Hugs Karla

Leanne said...

This is adorable!! I love your blog!! I also wanted to say thanks for stopping by my blog today and becoming a follower and I am now following you also! I can't wait to see more creations from you in 2011! Hugs, Leanne

Scrappy Scatty said...

wow this is lovely a fabby blog too xx

Vivi Casale said...

aww, how sweet this is!
xxx
Vivi

Julie said...

So very cute! Thankyou for joining the Anything Goes Challenge at Southern Girls,Have a good week,Julie.x