Monday, March 14, 2011

Birthday Time.


Not for me. Thank goodness. I've come to dread getting another year older.
It's the challenge starting today at Kaboodle Doodles!!
BIRTHDAY!
I find I don't need as many birthday cards as I once did. I used to make them for my daughter's friends whenever she went to their parties. Now she just does it herself. And I do love seeing her creations. Full of hearts and glitter and backwards written letters. But tags are always useful.
Our sponser this time is Paper Pretties and the name fits because their images are so pretty!! I've, of course, used one for my tag.


So be sure to play along with your Birthday creations!
Thanks,
Farrah

2 comments:

Lila said...

Fabulous card!

xx

Rebekah said...

Aw thats cute.. sounds like your daughter is following in your crafty path! Thanks for your sweet comment, and becoming a follower, AND posting the candy! You rock! cant wait to see more of your creations. im off to browse your archive:)