Friday, August 19, 2011

I Slipped.


I'm supposed to be making only Christmas cards all week, but I caved to temptation. Nothing unusual about that. Plus I used up all the holiday card ideas that I had mental stored and thought working on a different project would give me time to regroup.
Glad I did as this card was super fun to make. Quick too.




Made for The Paper Variety's THREADS challenge.
Also for Sir Stamp Alot's ANYTHING GOES challenge.
I am off to watch a movie with hubby, hope you have a great weekend,
Farrah

7 comments:

Jill said...

Such a pretty card - never mind you can take up the Christmas cards again next week with renewed vigour!!! Jill x

Claire x said...

There's still plenty of time for Christmas cards LOL. This card is really pretty - love the colours. Hugs, Claire x

pinky said...

Its absolutely stunning, love the colour combination and the beautiful flowers. Thanks for joining us at Sir Stampalot this month Farrah.
Pinky

Sally H said...

what a fabulous vibrant card! Thanks for sharing it with us at the Stampalot Challenge this month and good luck!

Francesca said...

Beautiful Creation

Thanks for joining us at Sir Stampalot challenge this month and good luck!

Hugs
Francesca

Hannah said...

Gorgeous card Farrah, love the colours, twine and flowers :) Thanks for playing along at TPV :)

Jocelyn Olson said...

Oooooo! Is all of that masked? Wowsers--love it!!