Monday, January 30, 2012

All Things Flowing.

I'm not sorry to see the last of January. Really, it's my least favourite month. Too long, cold and dark.
February I like. It's short (although it has an extra day this year), has Family Day, which for us is Tobogganing Day, lovely Valentine's Day, and for me.....most importantly.....today is my boys' 5th birthday!! I'm so looking forward to decorating their cake while they're at school this afternoon!

Our challenge for February at Just Tracy's Crafts is

THINGS THAT ARE FLOWING

So be sure to include something "flowing" and play along this month. The fab prize for the winner is $15 to spend at Just Tracy's online store which carries all the latest and greatest products. There is also the TOP 3 award up for grabs.

I did something with my card that I don't normally do...... left it without a sentiment. I wanted the oversized FLOWING flower diecut to be the focal point and went minimal with the other embellishments.




Thanks for stopping by, I look forward to seeing your creations,
Farrah



4 comments:

JanR said...

Oooh, pretty!

Happy Birthday to your boys. My oldest boy has a birthday this month too, on the 5th.

This year your Tobogganing Day might end up being Stare At The Wet Soggy Hill In Disappointment Day. I'll cross my fingers for snow for you. ;)

Jill said...

Such a pretty card again Farrah. Mmm.. if it's ok with you I don't want any snow here!! Jill x

Stella said...

A beauty in pastels with a splash of bright pink; love it!

Berry said...

Beautiful card farrah love the colours happy birthday to your boys too! Hugs Rebekah xx