Monday, January 23, 2012

B/W Thanks.

Hello all,
I have to keep this short and sweet as it's almost time to pick up the kids from school. I like to leave a bit early so I can spend 20 minutes alone with my Kindle before the bell rings :) After that there's no hint of quiet until 8 pm !

I made this card for the challenge at CAS-ual Fridays.


Only black and white allowed. Tricky for me, that's why I wanted to play along. Guess I enjoy torturing myself.



You can't tell from the pics, but the circles are all adhered with foam tape.




Thanks for looking,
Farrah

5 comments:

Michele Gross said...

Such a cute and fun design! Glad you 'tortured' yourself, it was worth it :) LOL! Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Stella said...

Brilliant design; simple but stunning!

JanR said...

Cool! Stamp bin at Michaels, right? (I have the same one.) Hope you got some reading done. It was a PD Day here and we had my ds's birthday party, (good golly boys are loud!!) so I definitely had no quiet today at all. :)

Jill said...

Hi Farrah, just love those cards, great stamp! Jill x

Jaclyn Miller said...

So fun! Love that bit of tape. Thank you so much for playing along at CAS-ual Fridays.